After harvesting on any snail farm, it is extremely important to create conditions for the proper storage of the snail before sale.
- air temperature in the refrigerator — from +4 to + 6 ° С;
- humidity — no more than 60%;
- snails are packaged in boxes of 3-4 kg (no more);
- inside the box mollusks are placed in a net where representatives of the same class are stored;
- between the pallets on which the boxes stand should be ventilation openings of 10-20 cm (this parameter depends on the size of the box);
- the refrigerator must have an air circulation system (we use a ventilation corrugation and a fan with a power of 150 kW).
Compliance with these rules guarantees the preservation of the freshness of snails, and also almost eliminates mortality.
Stay tuned for our news, as well as new publications on the YouTube channel, to find out other useful information.